- Fabulous ROSE GOLD brush with the latest fashionable TOOTHBRUSH design
- Built in MIRROR like of the other side of the brush head, ergonomic rubbery type grip on the handle though, so that does help keep a GRIP on the brush
- High quality synthetic hair provides perfect ablity for holding liquids, powders or creams, give your skin a flawless and airbrushed finish every time
- Whether a beginner or a seasoned pro, this brush set will leave our looking and feeling like a PROFESSIONAL
- Due to the design, the handle may be a little flimsy, please put a little pressure with finger behind the head while using the brush
This professional makeup brush set can be used with any type of makeup-liquid, powder or cream.
Can be used for foundation application, bronzer, contouring, highlight and eyeshadow application.
The large sizes are perfect for your face while the small sizes fit nicely onto your eyelid and the dense bristles keep the product right on the end of the brush, which helps you to prevent wasting makeup.
Cleaning this brush was easy just hot water and soap.Washed them all before the first use When it dried from cleaning the brush bristles was as softvas before.
1. Oval 1: Foundation, Bronzing or Effects Powder, Setting Powder;
2. Oval 3: Cheek Blush, Contour, Foundation, Bronzing or Effects Powder, Setting Powder, Eye Shadow Colour, Concealer;
3. Oval 5: Lip Colour/Finish, Eye Shadow Colour, Concealer;
4. Linear 7: Brow Colour, Eye Liner;
5. Circle 9: Eye Shadow Colour, Concealer.
How to use brush:
1.Pick up your choice of product with the brush,start applying the makeup from the center of the face.
2.Using a “Push and Pull” motion,glide the brush across the surface of the skin to blend.
3.Finish off blending with light,circular motions.
How to Cleaning Your Brushes:
1. Place brushes in warm water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to brushes and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse brushes thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from protective coating.
4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
5. Allow it to air-dry.