- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-
- 18 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with DIGIC 4 image processor, EF-S 18-55mm IS II standard zoom lens expands picture-taking possibilities
- 3-inch LCD TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor for easy viewing and sharing, EOS 1080p full HD movie mode helps you capture brilliant results
- 3.0 fps Continuous Shooting, 9-Point AF System and AI Servo AF
- Features include continuous shooting up to 3fps, Scene Intelligent Auto mode, creative filers, built-in flash and feature guide
The Canon EOS Rebel T5 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens is an 18MP APS-C format DSLR camera with a DIGIC 4 image processor. It is paired with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens, giving you a range of wide-angle to short telephoto focal lengths. The combination of the T5’s CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor provide high clarity, a wide tonal range, and natural color reproduction. With an ISO range of 100-6400 (expandable to 12800), you can shoot in low-light situations, reducing the need for a tripod or a flash. The nine-point autofocus system includes one center cross-type AF point to deliver accurate focus in both landscape and portrait orientations. You can capture Full HD 1080p video by way of the T5’s dedicated Live View/Movie Recording button, at 30, 25, or 24 fps. Additionally, the camera can also record HD video in 720p at 60 and 50 fps, and 480p at 30 and 35 fps. The 3″ rear LCD screen has 460,000 pixels, and a 170Â¡Ã£ viewing angle, making it ideal for menu navigation, composing in Live View, and reviewing or sharing your photos and videos. The Rebel T5 is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses, and is paired here with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens. This lens offers wide-angle to standard focal lengths, with a 35mm equivalency of 29-88mm. It is a versatile lens that can focus as close as 9.8″. The lens features Canon’s Optical Image Stabilization technology, which provides up to four stops of compensation for image blur caused by camera shake and slow shutter speeds. This helps to get clear, crisp images, even in low light situations. Aberrations are minimized thanks to an aspherical lens element, and a circular aperture renders pleasing out-of-focus areas.