- Altitude Hold Function: after using the left joystick (Accelerator) to control the ascending / descending flight of the aircraft. free up the left joystick (Accelerator) and the aircraft will still hover at that height at which the joystick is freed
- HD Camera to take photos and videos while flying! Bring a new perspective to your photos and videos from the air.
- Wifi FPV Real-time Transmission allows you to view photos & video while flying It supports any IOS and Android phones. The cell phone holder keeps your phone secure all the time
- Headless / IOC Function: Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Headless/IOC, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. This lessens the steepness of the learning curve and allows the pilot to enjoy flight while slowly learning each specific orientation of the quadcopter.
- One key 360Â° roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
- 6-axis gyro based on 4CH ensures a stable and fast flight
- With Hover / Barometer Set Height Function
- 360Â° 3D rolling, and other technical actions
- High-definition camera allows for a clear first person view from the sky
- Support cellphone control from Android Phone and iPhone via Wi-Fi connectivity
- Headless mode avoids the difficulty of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly
- Left hand control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels
- Helicopter Size: 33 x 33 x 11 cm
- Helicopter Weight: 112g
- HD Camera: Photos / Video ( 0.3 MEGA)
- Helicopter battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lipo battery (included)
- Controller battery: 4*1.5V AA Battery (not included)
- Charging time: about 130 minutes (USB Charging)
- Flying time: about 5-7 minutes
- Control distance: About 30-50 meters
- Support Phone Type: iOS / Android
- Real-time shooting funtion: Yes
- Headless mode: Yes
- Hover Function: Yes
- X5HW RC Drone
- Wifi Camera
- Prop Guard
- Landing Gear
- USB Charging Cable
- Phone Clip
1. Please match the drone and controller successfully and install the propellers on right position.
2. Before binding, make sure battery is full. Then follow the instuction in Page 11 & 12, follow the pictures shown.
3. If the drone keeping moving in one direction. Please refer to “Fine-tuning operation” on the page 8, 9, 10 of instruction, try to adjust the quadcopter by pressing on the fine-tuning button.Or, it might be that the motor was damaged
4. Battery life depends on how long to take a charge and how operate the drone.