- Altitude Hold Function: after using the left joystick (Accelerator) to control the ascending / descending flight of the aircraft. free up the left joystick (Accelerator) and the aircraft will still hover at that height at which the joystick is freed
- HD Camera to take photos and videos while flying! Bring a new perspective to your photos and videos from the air.
- Wifi FPV Real-time Transmission allows you to view photos & video while flying It supports any IOS and Android phones. The cell phone holder keeps your phone secure all the time
- Headless / IOC Function: Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Headless/IOC, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. This lessens the steepness of the learning curve and allows the pilot to enjoy flight while slowly learning each specific orientation of the quadcopter.
- One key 360Â° roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
Features: 6-axis gyro based on 4CH ensures a stable and fast flight With Hover / Barometer Set Height Function Capable of 360Â° 3D rolling, and other technical actions High-definition camera allows for a clear first person view from the sky Support cellphone control from Android Phone and iPhone via Wi-Fi connectivity Headless mode avoids the difficulty of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly Left hand control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels Specifications: Helicopter Size: 33 x 33 x 11 cm Helicopter Weight: 112g HD Camera: Photos / Video ( 0.3 MEGA) Helicopter battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lipo battery (included) Controller battery: 4*1.5V AA Battery (not included) Charging time: about 130 minutes (USB Charging) Flying time: about 5-7 minutes Control distance: About 30-50 meters Support Phone Type: iOS / Android Real-time shooting funtion: Yes Headless mode: Yes Hover Function: Yes Package Includes: X5HW RC Drone Transmitter Wifi Camera Propellers Prop Guard Landing Gear USB Charging Cable Phone Clip Screwdriver FAQ: 1. The drone fail to connect with transmitter. Before binding, make sure battery is full. Then follow the instuction in Page 11 & 12, follow the pictures shown. 2. One or more motors don’t work. Drone should stay on a flat surface during the binding and push the throttle to highest point, or the motor is damaged. 3. The drone keeping moving in one direction. Please refer to “Fine-tuning operation” on the page 8, 9, 10 of instruction, try to adjust the quadcopter by pressing on the fine-tuning button.Or, it might be that the motor was damaged . NOTE: Issue: drone does not take off. Solution: Please make sure to match the drone and controller successfully and install the propellers on right position. Issue: The drone doesn’t work properly or go sideways. Solution: Make sure the transmitter is in Mode 1 or Mode 2, refer to the “Aircraft operation guidance” on page 7 in instruction manual. Reset the drone, following the instruction of “Level calibration function” on page 13: Place the aircraft on the ground, push both left and right joysticks to the lower right corners and stay for 2-3 seconds. Issue: The drone could not be controlled or fail to connect with transmitter. Solution: Before binding, make sure the battery is full. Then follow the instruction in Page 11 & 12, follow the pictures shown