- Live chat and 24/7 phone support available at our website!
- Genuine 8GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSD Memory Card Included
- iSpyPen has NO BLINKING RECORDING LIGHT so you can discreetly record anytime, anywhere. No one will notice.
- Clear and Concise Instruction Manual Included – Designed in America
- 1.2MP 1280Px960P QUALITY – Just one click allows you to start recording video instantly! The camera resolution is 1280px 960p. Our spy pen records at 30 FPS so you are guaranteed to capture it all! Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery, iSpyPen supports 40-60 minutes continuous recording time on a single charge.
All numbers (#) correlate with the iSpyPen diagram in the product images above.
Q: What should I do when my iSpyPen arrives?
A: The FIRST thing you should do is charge your iSpyPen for two hours. To access the charging port (4), twist the top of the pen to the left. Plug the included USB cable (8) into the charging port (4) and plug the other end into your charging device.
Q: How do I install the memory card?
A: To install the included memory card (9), unscrew the pen. Once unscrewed, you will see the charging port (4). Next to it is the memory card slot (7). Ensure the logo on your memory card is facing upwards and that the clip of the pen is facing downwards. Carefully insert.
Q: How do I turn the iSpyPen ON?
A: After charging, turn your iSpyPen ON by holding the control button (1) for two seconds until the indicator light (6) turns solid GREEN.
Q: How do I take a photo?
A: Ensure your iSpyPen is ON and the indicator light (6) is solid GREEN. Press and release the control button (1). The indicator light (6) will flash one time verifying that your photo has been saved.
Q: How do I take a video?
A: Ensure your iSpyPen is ON and the indicator light (6) is solid GREEN. Press and hold the control button (1) for three seconds. The indicator light (6) will flash GREEN three times verifying that the pen is recording. Press the control button (1) again to stop recording.
Q: How do I turn the iSpyPen OFF?
A: Turn the iSpyPen off by pressing and holding the control button (1) for more than 3 seconds, until the indicator light flashes red.