- HAND BLOWN BY EXPERIENCED GLASS MAKERS WITH A INTRICATE INTERNAL SHIP DESIGN – This charming piece is a truly exquisite design and is perfect to hold your liquor
- LARGE 30 Oz or 850 ml DESIGN – Will comfortably hold a standard bottle of your favorite liqour
- ETCHED MAP DETAIL ON THE GLOBE – Beautifully etched creating an artistic piece that is the perfect addition to any home bar or office
- AIRTIGHT GLASS STOPPER – Keeping your liquor fresh and the aroma full bodied, the stopper will keep you confident your whiskey will taste the same everytime
- STRONG PINE WOOD BASE WITH MAHOGANY STAIN – Handmade and strong with a Deep Stained base which holds the globe decanter allowing it to rotate for a unique design.
A Timeless Art Piece
This Intricate yet sturdy hand crafted liquor decanter is the perfect addition to any home bar or office.
With the appeal of an artistic piece and strong design to back it up, The Whiskey Decanter’s Etched Globe Decanter is the perfect gift for any wine, whiskey or bourbon enthusiast. Unique in design and a definite conversation starter among friends
Enough Capacity To Hold Your Favorite Drink
With a large capacity of 30 Oz, the whiskey decanter will hold all your favorite liquors whether you are a whiskey, wine, or rum pundit. Other decanters on the market do not have as large a capacity and will not allow you to freely pour in a full bottle of liquor. This piece would also look good as a stand alone art piece on a desk or in a home office, allowing you to impress house guests with your etched globe decanter.
Hand Etched Design
The Globe has a lovely hand etched map detail and spins in the wooden pine base creating a majestic decanter. Inside the Globe is an intricately crafted glass ship which becomes submerged with whiskey once the decanter is filled. The glass ship is solidly mounted inside the decanter.
A Safe Home To Your Whiskey
The design is crafted with lead-free borosilicate glass making this a safe vessel to house your liqour. The airtight glass stopper will keep everything fresh each and every time you go for a drink.
Wash in cool water and remove the cork to avoid any pressure build. Do not use any harsh washing materials to wash your decanter