- This version is originally intended for sale outside the US and may also contain adapters, manuals, and warranties not compatible with US standards.
- This Photo4Less Kit includes Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera body – 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Autofocus Lens
- 52mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens – High Definition 52mm Wide Angle Lens – SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card Up To 40MB/s
- Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash – DSLR Pro Hand Camera Grip – Top Quality Photo Video Tripod – Water Resistant Camcorder & DSLR Camera Case – 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 52mm – Replacement ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control
- Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader – Camera & Lens 3 Piece Cleaning Kit – Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet – LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) – Table Top Tripod –
The Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera features a 24.1MP DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high quality imagery while delivering fast performance to all camera functions. The combination of these two technologies is a native sensitivity up to ISO 6400, which is then further expandable to ISO 25600. The processing speed of the EXPEED 3 also contributes to a fast continuous shooting rate of 5fps. A 39-point autofocus system enables the D5200 to acquire precise focus quickly across the image frame, and nine cross-type points are centrally located to give even more accurate focusing abilities to critical subject matter. In regard to exposure handling, a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor is utilized by Nikon’s Scene Recognition System to analyze both color and brightness values within a scene to best determine exposure settings as well as white balance, i-TTL, and also focus settings. HD video recording is supported in multiple frame rates and formats up to full HD 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps. Manual exposure control is possible during recording through modifying the shutter speed or ISO settings and continuous auto focusing is also possible when working with the full-time servo AF mode. Audio can be recorded using the built-in stereo microphone or through the use of an optional external microphone, both of which can be manually controlled across 20 levels during recording. Included with the camera body is the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens, which is equivalent to a 27-82.5mm lens in the 35mm format. This 3x zoom range gives a highly usable range of focal lengths to suit most shooting applications. The lens construction has been optimized for DX-sized sensors and is a compact, lightweight lens that is ideal for traveling. A Silent Wave Motor provides smooth auto focusing while the incorporation of Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization helps to compensate for the effects of camera shake in order to produce a sharper image.