- MAXIMUM COMFORT – Vertical “handshake” position encourages a neutral wrist and arm alignment instead of a twisted arm position for greater comfort and better health. Removable wrist rest to adjust hand/wrist positioning.
- SCIENTIFIC ERGONOMICAL DESIGN – ergonomically-designed grip and thumb rest fit the contour of your palm so no finger contortions are needed to operate the 5 easy-to-reach buttons. Designed to reduce forearm twisting and the resulting repetitive stress and pain.
- CLASSY & FUNCTIONALITY – Wireless futuristic and sleek design. High-resolution optical sensor with adjustable sensitivity (800/1200/1600DPI) for accuracy, responsiveness, and smooth movement. DPI switch button on top of mouse. Compatible with most versions of Windows OS, Mac OS X, Linux.
- DIMENSION & PACKAGE CONTENTS – Dimension approx. H3.25 x L5.1 (Including wrist rest). Package includes: Wireless vertical ergonomic optical mouse x 1; Hidden Nano receiver x 1; AAA Battery x 2.
- Product of Oct17, Trademark Registered.
Are you experiencing pain or discomfort in your mousing wrist after a long day sitting in front of the computer? Or simply tire of using the traditional grip on your clunky or too tiny uncomfortably old mouse? Now you can relax your hand with this 2.4G wireless vertical ergonomic optical mouse that’s designed to reduce strain and fatigue resulting from forearm twisting and help prevent repetitive stress and pain. The vertical “handshake” position encourages a neutral wrist and arm alignment instead of a twisted arm position. The ergonomically-designed grip and thumb rest fit the contour of your palm to provide maximum comfort so no finger contortions are needed to operate the 5 easy-to-reach buttons. The wrist rest is removable so you can adjust your arm/wrist positions to suit your needs. DPI switch button is located on the top of the mouse for convenience. Compatible with most versions of Windows OS, Mac OS X, Linux.