- Materialâ™¦â™¦â™¦High quality Nylon/Spandex,excellent elasticity and softness,meticulously caress your skin.
- Patternâ™¦â™¦â™¦Lightweight padding,wide shoulder straps, and more comfortable. Halterneck cross back design makes you charming and sexy.
- NEVER GO OUT OF STYLEâ™¦â™¦â™¦You will never have to worry about your swimwear go out of style in the next year for it is a classic one-piece sporty bathing suit,well suited to all kinds of water sports and will always be popular.
- Package &Shipment(FBA)â™¦â™¦â™¦Package includes 1 Swimsuit with Tirain logo packing bag,fulfilled by Amazon with two-day Shipping.100% Brand New.
- *** ATTENTIONS ***—All Tirain product ONLY Sold by “Tirain” and ALL our product has “Tirain Logo”. Trademark “TIRAIN”was registered, the serial number is 86581891. To Ensure Product Quality And Receive It Quickly ,NEVER Buy From Other Seller.We Never Authorized anyone to Sell “Tirain ” Products.If You Purchase Here and Receive From Other Seller, Please Report To Amazon Customer Service for Item Not As Described And Claim for Sell Fake Products And Get FULL REFUND.
US 4 : Bust 34″, Waist 27″, Hip 36.5″, Cup (US) 32A, 32AA
US 6 : Bust 35″, Waist 28″, Hip 37.5″, Cup (US) 34A, 32B
US 8 : Bust 36″, Waist 29″, Hip 38.5″, Cup (US) 36A, 34B, 32C
US 10 : Bust 37″, Waist 30″, Hip 39.5″, Cup (US) 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D
US 12 : Bust 38.5″, Waist 31.5″, Hip 41″, Cup (US) 38B, 36C, 34D, 32DD
US 14 : Bust 40″, Waist 33″, Hip 42.5″, Cup (US) 40B, 38C, 36D, 34DD
US 16 : Bust 41.5″, Waist 34.5″, Hip 44″, Cup (US) 40C, 38D, 36DD
US 18 : Bust 43″, Waist 36″, Hip 45.5″, Cup (US) 40D, 38DD
Swimsuit Washing and Caring Tips:
1.Your swimsuit should be rinsed as soon as possible in cool, tap water after each time you wear it (whether for swimming or sunbathing) to remove most of the chemicals and sand and body soil that harm the fabric.
2.You mustÂ HAND WASH your suit with just a tablespoon or less ofÂ liquid detergent. Don’t use powders because they may not dissolve completely or rinse away well.
3.Gently squeeze – don’t wring – the water out of the fabric. Spread your suit flat to dry in a spot out of direct sunlight.
4.Avoid Dry Cleaning, Ironing, and Bleaching.
5.Store the suit flat on a shelf, in a lined box, or even in a shoe box to help preserve the shape of the suit.